Hi peeps! This post is going to be short and sweet, as I have a fantasy football draft (ohhh yeahhh) to get to!
- I am heading camping this weekend 😀 I talked about it in my last post and I decided that the wardrobe challenge is not going to be in effect during the weekend. Then I got to talking with my friend Kristin that is doing it with me and we decided that today would be the last day. Sweet freedom thank goodness. It’s time. Tuesday marks four weeks, so 28 days instead of 30, but it is time. I have learned a lot about what I can do with my current wardrobe and how much accessories can update an outfit. I’ll write a full recap post next week but I don’t want y’all to think I’m backing out. Even though I guess I kind of am but yeah. My ten pieces are getting worn out and gross, haha. The outfits from this week have been uninspired- same ol’ same ol’, aside from this fun necklace I got in London (well, Bath but whatever) a few years back:
So yeah, once I stopped feeling creative (about three weeks in) the challenge lost its luster. Moving on-
- Ever go running when you didn’t feel like it? Of course you have. Well, yesterday I was cursing the dang sport really didn’t feel like it. It was 95 degrees and humid at 6:00 PM with an air advisory. Perfect conditions. Ugh. I got three in solely because I was meeting up with my running buddy. There may have been some swearing involved but in the end I was glad I got it done. You never regret the runs you take, just those not completed… right? Have you gone for a run when you absolutely didn’t feel like it? If so, what did you get out of it?
- September is going to be uber busy for me work-wise and life-wise. Accordingly, if anyone would like to write a guest post for this here blog let me know! I already have the fantab Nicki and Linzi (both training for marathons, both rock) working something up and I’m super excited 🙂 Send me an email if you are interested; I’d love to have you 🙂
- I have a super fun organizing post in the works next week that I can’t wait to share, which was inspired by Boston Runner. It has to do with my magazine obsession. Oh yes.
- Oh, and the giveaway winner:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-09-03 21:26:28 UTC
Elizabethlacy! She wrote:
I volunteer at our local humane society and they are always looking for people to donate Kuranda pet beds. They have several but not enough for all the animals. They work really well for the humane society because they’re easy to disinfect and very comfortable for the pets (disease prevention is a big deal at the humane society). These are the only pet beds they use. Problem is they’re expensive ($56-176). I can’t afford to donate one on my own but I noticed that CSN sells these. If I won I’d pay the difference and donate a bed.
How awesome is that? 😀 Elizabeth, shoot me an email at FitToWed at gmail dot com and I’ll get your information over to CSN.
Have a fantastic weekend friends! See ya 😀